Wanna know what they are?
1. The album was recorded in Nashville, Tennessee at a studio called Blackbird Studios. Martina McBride's husband, John McBride, owns it.
2. Michael Bland, who plays drums for Nick Jonas & The Administration, also played drums on the Jonas Brothers latest album, Lines, Vines and Trying Times. You can hear Michael's skills on "Paranoid" and "Hey Baby."
3. Nick's grandfather traveled to Nashville with him while he was working on the album. They rented a house on a ranch where Nick wrote songs. "That was fun," Nick shares.
4. Nick also spills, "I wrote a song called "Stronger" on this record in Nashville with a band that I really admire. Their name is Leland."
5. Kings of Leon recorded Only By The Night in the same studio Nick worked in and they're huge fans of playing wall ball.
Nick also throws in a sixth bonus fact for you to enjoy. Will you be picking up Nick's album when it drops on February 2?
These aren't in their final order, but here are the names of all the songs on 'Who I Am.'
1. Rose Garden
2. Olive & An Arrow
3. Conspiracy Theory
4. In The End
5. Last Time Around
7. State Of Emergency
8. Vesper's Goodbye
9. Stronger (Back On The Ground)
10. Who I Am