Hey Monday is getting ready to hit the road with All Time Low, Yellowcard and The Summer Set this spring for a 32-date tour, kicking off on March 25 in Sayreville, NJ. The Florida rockers just wrapped a headlining run in the fall, and are ready to play for their fans once again.
But, while lead singer Cassadee Pope says she "can't think of better people to spend time with on tour," she won't be able to leave without a few essentials. Here, the 21-year-old tells us about the five things she absolutely must have on the road.
1. Phone - I need my phone because it's the only way I keep in contact with anyone. Not to mention FaceTime! What an invention. :)
2. Tour manager - Our tour manager, Pergo, is the man. He gets us from point A to point B with absolutely no complications. And he actually helps clean the bus!
3. Tea and honey - The most important thing for me on the road is to keep my voice in check. I usually get tea and honey at our first Walmart stop. Throat Coat is my preference.
4. Makeup - I love makeup. Experimenting and trying new things while getting ready to play on stage is so fun to me.
5. My band - Over the years, I've realized that being on the road wouldn't be half as fun without my band. They make me laugh and keep me in high spirits. They're awesome.
What do you think about Cassadee's must-haves? Let us know what you think in the comments. Also, visit TourTracker for a full list of show dates, and check out the band's new album, 'Beneath It All,' on iTunes now.
For more music news and updates, follow JSYK's writer @nadinecheung on Twitter.