When Jesse visited our studios for a live chat recently, and chatted with us all about his upcoming album 'Have It All' and his movie 'Beware the Gonzo.' After all the business was out of the way, we got the 24-year-old to share some interesting facts about himself.
Here's what he had to say:
1. Mysterious Facial Hair: I'm trying to grow a goatee. I've been working on that for about six months. Not quite there and I don't think it's ever going to connect, but it's visible. (It looks like Jesse decided to shave off his little moustache. He was spotted out at lunch recently clean-shaven.)
2. Nacho Master: I just discovered the art of nacho making. I'm amazing. If you ever want nachos, come to my house. You'd be surprised, it took me two hours to make these nachos. It's a real process, but I promise you that I can put them up in a nacho contest against anybody's nachos. I make all the tortillas fresh, so I'm really getting into that. Cooking has really been at the forefront of my free time.
3. Football, Football, Football: I'm a die-hard football fan. Every Sunday, I've told everyone on my team unless I'm on tour, leave me alone. I'm on the couch at my house, I bought the Sunday ticket, I'm watching all the football games. I'm a New York Giants fan but I'm a football fan in general. I follow everything. I have my dream team, I'm playing fantasy ball. It gets pretty intense.
4. House Hunter: I'm currently looking for a new place. I'm looking to find a new house that I want to call home for a some time. I've been sort of unsettled. In the last 4 or 5 years I've been in and out of houses, kind of moving all over the place. Looking for my dream spot.
5. Art Fanatic: I've really been into art lately. I've been going to a lot of exhibits in Santa Monica and here at the LACMA museum. I went and saw Salvador Dali's exhibit not long ago. I'm a huge fan of surrealism and the art in that sort of era, the 20's. One day I can hopefully afford to own some of those Salvador $30 million paintings. [laughs] I'm a huge fan and I've always loved art because I'm not good at it but I'd love to be. I've always admired people who can paint and draw. My sister is one of those people but another big passion of mine is art.
Another thing about Jesse you may or may not know, he has a fragrance out called Wanted by Jesse! The fragrance is available right now at wantedbyjesse.com, but we have an autographed bottle just for you!
All you have to do is tweet @cambioconnect using #wantedbyjesse & tell us why you want Jesse's fragrance. Please note, you have to be following us on twitter to win. Winner will be chosen at random.