Miley Cyrus explains why she went to the hospital for a blender-related accident!
Last night, Miley Cyrus went to the hospital, but all is okay.
Miley, it turns out, accidentally cut her finger while cooking.
She must have suffered enough of a cut to require the hospital visit, where she was seen getting out of a vehicle and walking in with a bandage around her finger.
Photographers seemed to be right on the case (seriously, did they follow her there?), snapping pics of Miley, who, understandably, looked upset.
Miley took to Twitter to give fans an update, noting, "as you can tell by the horrible faces I'm making I obviously didn't know they were there. Pretty messed up following me to ER."
Miley blames the cut on a blender incident, tweeting: "I'm all stitched up & have on a splint so I'm good. As you can tell by my expression, didn't feel so good. Curse u blender!"
Miley's rep told Us Weekly: "She cut her finger while cooking. [She] had to get a few stitches. She's doing fine."
We're glad it wasn't anything too serious.
Miley spent some time last week addressing the haters who picked on her for her recent weight loss, tweeting about her gluten-free diet: "For everyone calling me anorexic I have a gluten and lactose allergy. It's not about weight it's about health. Gluten is crapppp anyway!"
She drew criticism from some, but seems animal rights group PETA was on Miley's side, sending her a cookbook.
Following the mention of her new diet, she received the gift from PETA, as she thanked the group on Twitter: "Thank you @peta for my lovely gluten free vegan cook book! Some amazing recipes!"
Now the question on everyone's minds - was Miley making a recipe from the gluten-free cookbook when she suffered the blender-related injury?