Cory Monteith Twitter
Spoiler alert... you've been warned!
Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Darren Criss, Jenna Ushkowitz, Kevin McHale and the executive producers of Glee were on hand to talk at a special Comic-Con panel.
Some of the more interesting Glee season 4 spoiler tidbits included what's to come for Kurt and Santana, plus the fate of some of our favorite couples (what's happening with Finn and Rachel??).
Here's a rundown of some of the highlights, but check out MJsBigBlog.com for even more Glee season 4 goodies and video from Comic-Con.
- Santana isn't heading to New York City after all, but will pursue that cheerleading scholarship at the University of Louisville. However, producer Ian Brennan says she "might be" in New York eventually.
- Kurt stays in Ohio and helps Will with New Directions, but he will join up with Rachel in NYC, of course.
- Guest stars Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Hudson details were revealed--SJP will run Vogue.com and Kate's character is named Cassandra July.
- Look for Samuel Larsen to return, as well as Alex Newell (The Glee Project winner and runner-up), but Damian McGinty is "not back this year," at least "he won't be in the first half of the season."
- All of the Glee regulars will be back, but producer Brad Falchuk said, "Almost no one will be in every episode."
- As for Finn, well it sounds sort of question mark-y, with Falchuk noting, "He went off on this adventure and nobody really knows what happened to him."
- Mercedes' journey to Los Angeles will be part of the mix.
- New characters will be on board as well, including a new roommate for Rachel and Puck's little brother joining glee club.
- Sue Sylvester has her baby! Well, she'll have had it when the season starts up, plus there will be plenty of fun surrounding who the celeb baby daddy is.
- Look for another Britney Spears tribute in episode two.
- Look for New Directions to be "underdogs again," kind of starting over after they've lost a lot of graduating seniors.
- As for Finn and Rachel, here's the lowdown from Lea: "We have a good idea of where Finn and Rachel are going. We want to see what it's like for them to be apart for a while now. I think that's the dynamic we've seen over the series where we pull them apart, put them back together, etc. They will always be involved with one another whether or not they're dating. They'll be in contact."
In the mood for some viral video? Check out our three recent faves:
Can't stop singing THAT Gotye song? You'll love this spoof!
Call Me Cookie Monster: The best Carly Rae Jepsen cover yet!
"Did you get my message, about my other messages?" Meet Overly Attached Girlfriend!