You'll love these 10 fun facts about the soccer star! The Olympic Fever continues here at Cambio!
We are now SEVEN days away from the opening ceremonies in London and if you couldn't tell, we're so psyched to cheer on Team USA!
Today we're proud to introduce you to USA women's soccer team member Alex Morgan!
She's so impressive and inspiring that we came up with ten things you need to know about this all-star!
1. Alex didn't settle on playing soccer until she was 14-years-old. Before then she played basketball, softball, volleyball and competed in track too!
2. Alex played soccer for the University of California Berkeley and ended her four years there by making history, She was tied for the third all-time scorer in California history with 45 goals, and in sole possession of third place based on points equaling 107.
3. Alex earned her degree in political economy
4. Last summer, Alex was the youngest player named to the United States World Cup roster.
5. If she wasn't a soccer star, Alex would be a veterinarian. She loves animals!
6. She says the most memorable moment in her career was during the World Cup qualifiers in Italy. The team had to win to make it to the World Cup and she scored the winning goal!
7. Alex is known for wearing pink headband on the field. It's her way of standing out since everyone is in the same uniform.
8. Alex wears the number 13 because it belonged to retired American soccer player Kristine Lilly.
9. Alex's boyfriend plays soccer too! She dates Major League Soccer player Servando Carrasco of the Seattle Sounders.
10. Alex made a daring decision to appear in Sports Illustrated's "Swimsuit Edition," wearing just body paint.
Are you excited to watch Alex go for the gold?