Meet Olympian Archer Khatuna Lorig: She Taught Jennifer Lawrence How to Use a Bow and Arrow for 'The Hunger Games!'
We've already introduced you to a bunch of Team USA athletes you need to keep an eye on--from teen swimmer Missy Franklin to soccer star Alex Morgan.
And today we think you'll get a kick out of meeting an important member of the archery team.
Her name is Khatuna Lorig and if her moves look familiar it's because you just might have seen them in The Hunger Games!
Intrigued? Find out more in these five, fun facts about Khatuna!
1. As you may have guessed Khatuna was Jennifer Lawrence's archery teacher for the Hunger Games! She made sure Jennifer perfected Katniss' infamous precision!
2. This is Khatuna's fifth Olympic games. She's represented three different countries--the Soviet Union, Georgia and USA. In 2008 she took home a silver medal while competing for Team USA.
3. Khatuna is ranked second in the USA and fifteenth in the world for the sport of archery.
4. She shot her first wooden bow at the age of 12 in her native country, the Republic of Georgia.
5. Khatuna has one tattoo and it's of the Olympic rings. She got it after winning a bronze medal in 1992.