Teen Olympian Jordyn Wieber (Gymnastics) Wants to Go for the Gold--And Meet Justin Bieber Too!
To keep the momentum going that we here at Cambio have been building, we're excited to introduce you to another Olympian rising star from Team USA.
Meet 17-year-old gymnast Jordyn Wieber. She's the reigning 2011 World All Around Champion and all eyes are on her and the rest of the women's team in London these next few weeks.
Five fun things to know about this teen?
1. Jordyn graduates high school next year with the class of '13. Her favorite subject? Science!
2. Her parents put her in gymnastics when she was two-years-old because they noticed she had unusually big muscles for such a little kid.
3. Jordyn hasn't even competed in the Olympics yet and she's already on the cover of Sports Illustrated (with the rest of her teammates!)
4. When she's not training or competing, Jordyn is really involved with charity work. She volunteers with programs at her church and the St. Jude's Children's Research Center.
5. Forget going for the gold--Jordyn's main goal in life is to meet Justin Bieber!