Extra points if you can figure out who the song was inspired by!
Okay, we suppose our hint was a direct giveaway, but we bet you can't figure out which of Taylor Swift's ex-boyfriends inspired the sassy hit tune. We wonder if she'd every give any of them another chance.
Our favorite thing about the catchy song? When she makes fun of her own wholesome image and croons about the guy who treated her wrong chilling out by "listening to an indie record that's way cooler than mine."
Is there anyone you think doesn't belong in the Top 5 on Cambio Radio this week? Listen to them and chime in below in the Comments.
1. Taylor Swift, 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'
2. One Direction, 'Live While We're Young'
3. Carly Rae Jepsen & Owl City, 'Good Time'
4. Justin Bieber, 'As Long as You Love Me'
5. Bridgit Mendler, 'Ready or Not'
Here, the two songs nipping at their heels:
Cher Lloyd, 'Oath'