She's written songs for Demi Lovato, Mary J. Blige and Keke Palmer, but now it's her turn to step into the spotlight!
NiRé Alldai is a Los Angeles based pop/dance artist. We recently got a chance to sit down with her at the iconic Capitol Records Building in Hollywood to talk about her music, style and songwriting inspiration.
Here are the Top 5 things you need to know about NiRé Alldai!
1) NiRé describes her sound as dance-driven urban pop.
2) Her unique fashion sense matches her sound! NiRé loves to wear bright colors and express her creativity through her wardrobe.
3) She's always been interested in music, but didn't start seriously pursuing a music career until she was 19.
4) When it comes to songwriting, she draws inspiration from personal experiences. Her latest single,"Hella Bad," is about how she isn't looking for just any guy, but someone who really, really likes her. As she says in the song, someone who wants her "hella bad." (You tell 'em, NiRé!)
5) NiRé is all about social media! Follow her on twitter and like her on facebook for the latest updates on her music!
NiRé's full-length album is set for release on Virgin Records early next year.
Check out her original music video, "Inside Out," below!
John's Revenge Song for Taylor?