Who's one guy that, like, everyone cool in Hollywood is into these days? Owl City's Adam Young!
Not only do Taylor Swift and Carly Rae Jepsen totally adore him, but we do too! That's why we want to let you in on five cool things you should SO know about the dude...
1. He's got Asperger's Syndrome. Known as a type of autism, Adam's condition makes him have a hard time in social interactions. Crazy he's a performer, right?
2. Not only does he write and play his own music, but he mixes music too! Just ask Taylor Swift and John Mayer...he put together a pretty popular remix of their "Half of My Heart" tune.
3. He supposedly considers himself to be an amateur photographer! Check some of his stuff out on his personal and awesome blog!
4. Taylor Swift's spectacular song "Enchanted" is allegedly about meeting him! It's the cutest song EVER. Listen here!
5. You can see him perform live at Rock the Red Kettle! Click here to sign up to watch the free video livestream see who else will be there too!
Is there anything super cool we've forgot to tell people about Adam? If so, let us know!
Get the latest Owl City news HERE!
Want More? Like us on Facebook
Gallery | Surprised? These Costars Make Pretty Convincing Pals!