The MTV Movies Awards air live this Sunday at 9 p.m. ET on MTV. This award show is always filled with lots of surprises and 'OMG!' moments. Who can forget Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams' epic Movie Awards make out and Justin Timberlake getting up close and personal with Mila Kunis? This year is sure to be no different. Here's a breakdown of the top five reasons you should watch this year's MTV Movie Awards, from the hilarious host to the superstar performances!
1) Funny gal Rebel Wilson is this year's host! After watching her steal scenes with her over-the-top sense of humor in Pitch Perfect and Bridesmaids, we know this year's Movie Awards will be hilarious! We can't wait to see what tricks she has up her sleeve. Rebel will also reunite with the Pitch Perfect cast, including Brittany Snow, Skylar Astin and Anna Camp, to open the show with their first ever live performance!
Rebel tweeted this pic of the cast rehearsing:
2) Selena Gomez will perform her new single "Come & Get It" live for the first time! The song's exotic vibe is sure to lend itself to a theatrical, jaw dropping performance. If you haven't heard the singer's new hit, listen here!
3) The premiere of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire trailer! The first trailer for the highly anticipated second installment in The Hunger Games series, starring Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson, will premiere during the award show. J-Law is also nominated for Best Female Performance for Silver Linings Playbook.
4) All of Hollywood's hottest celebs will be there! Emma Watson will accept this year's Trailblazer Award and is also nominated with Logan Lerman for Best Kiss in The Perks of Being a Wallflower! Other nominees include Channing Tatum, Taylor Lautner, Anne Hathaway, Will Ferrell and Jaime Foxx. Plus, don't forget about the presenters! Zac Efron, Kim Kardashian, Adam Sandler, Steve Carell and Melissa McCarthy will all take the stage to hand out Golden Popcorn awards.
5) "Thrift Shop" hit makers Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis will perform their new single, "Can't Hold Us." As if performances from Selena and the Pitch Perfect Bellas weren't enough to rock the house, the hip hop duo will also take the stage.
What do you think the stars will wear this year? Check out last year's red carpet style!