She's a gourmet chef and has an obsession with bees!
5) Kat Graham is reportedly engaged to her longtime model/actor boyfriend Cottrell Guidry, who popped the question in October 2012.
4) She has an obsession with bees. "I collect honeycombs. I just think they're the most interesting thing," Kat told Seventeen.
3) Born in Geneva, Switzerland to a Liberian father and Russian Jewish mother, Kat speaks four languages--French, English, Spanish and Portuguese.
2) After getting discovered by renowned choreographer Fatima Robinson at the age of 15, Kat went on to perform as a background dancer for Missy Elliott, Pharrell and Bow Wow.
1) The 23-year-old starlet considers herself to be a "full-on gourmet chef" and loves whipping up Mediterranean and Spanish meals. She enrolled in culinary school in 2009, but didn't finish because of her Vampire Diaries shooting schedule. According to the Hartford Courant, her interest in cooking peaked when she was working on the set of 17 Again and couldn't get enough of the catering team's dishes.
Check out Kat's "Wanna Say" music video!