Just check out the list of our favorite Top 5 moments that went down at the last several CMT Music Award. Let's just say there were quite a few O-M-G incidents, wardrobe malfunctions and laughs!
5. Sheryl Crow pulled a "Britney" when she flashed her underwear to the entire CMT Music Awards audience in 2011 during her performance with Kid Rock! Realizing what happened after the show, the singer joked about the incident and said she was just happy she was wearing underwear!
4. Shania Twain had quite the epic fail when she had a horrible, epic fall at the 2011 CMT Music Awards. While walking out to present an award, Shania slipped and fell and unlucky for her, everyone got to see! She recovered from the spill like a pro though and continued on with the show. Can you say EMBARRASSING!?!
3. Hip hop and country met at the CMT Music Awards in 2011 when Jason Aldean performed "Dirt Road Anthem" with Ludacris. The first rap and country song mix since Nelly and Tim McGraw's collaboration a few years prior, their performance was pretty epic. Prep yourself for another hip hop and country duet, as Nelly is set to perform with Florida Georgia Line during Wednesday's show!
2. Everyone was shocked when Justin Bieber won a CMT Music Award in 2011! The Biebs snagged the award for Best Collaboration for a song he recorded with Rascal Flatts called "That Should Be Me." Swaggy!
1. In 2010, Carrie Underwood showed everyone she was the top lady in country music when she won basically every award she was up for and sent Taylor Swift home with no awards at all. Can you believe that?
Tay also debuted her "straight" hair at that year's awards show!
Do you think anything from this year's show will top these CMT Music Awards show moments?
Make sure you check back to Cambio on Wednesday to get all of the 2013 CMT Awards coverage you could possibly need! From the looks of the stuff that's happened in the past, we're sure it's going to be an epic show!
Gallery | 2013 CMT Music Awards: Nominees