When Teen Wolf's season three kicked off last night, Tyler Posey was back, with a new alpha pack in town to stir up trouble for his character (Scott McCall) and the rest of the Beacon Hills gang.
The MTV show hottie already dished to us about what's to come this season...but what's really the deal with this small screen star?
Check out the five things to know about Tyler Posey!
5) His first girlfriend was Miley Cyrus...and she was also his first kiss. "I worked on a TV show called Doc, starring Billy Ray Cyrus, when I was nine years old," Tyler told Seventeen. "His daughter, Miley Cyrus, was my first kiss and girlfriend. We dated for two years and broke up when we were 11. I saw her three years later on TV, and freaked out! We're still friends."
4) He was a bit of a child star. Tyler played Jennifer Lopez's son in the 2002 romantic comedy Maid in Manhattan and co-starred alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 2002 flick Collateral Damage.
3) He's in a band called Lost in Kostko, in which he plays the guitar, sings and song writes. The aggressive pop-punk band formed in the summer of 2009 and released the eight-track EP You're Going to Need a Towel in 2011.
2) This Teen Wolf is no teen. He's actually 21, and turns 22 October 18th.
1) Speaking of werewolves, he was up for the role of Jacob Black in Twilight before it ultimately went to Taylor Lautner. "I was very excited because I was a fan of [Kristen Stewart's]," he said on MTV's This Is How I Made It. "I saw Taylor Lautner at all of these auditions, and I knew he was auditioning for 'Twilight' also. I remember I saw him at an audition a few months after, and I was like, 'Hey man, what have you been up to?' And he was like, 'I was filming "Twilight."' That's when I found out I didn't get the part."
Check out our most recent star sightings!
10 Celebs That Landed on Amanda Bynes'...