The Secret Life of the American Teenager star (she played troubled teen Chloe) is no stranger to Hollywood. Her uncle is Academy Award winner Richard Dreyfuss and her father, Lorin Dreyfuss, is an award-winning voice actor.
Here are five other tidbits the adorable (and adorably humble) actress shared with Cambio:
1. She landed her first big role as a guest star on USA's Burn Notice, and even though she earned top billing, sheh was still surprised by her VIP treatment-including flying first class to Miami!
2. Despite her family's pedigree, Natalie, a trained dancer, never planned to be an actress. But she caught the bug when a friend persuaded her to take an acting class, and she hasn't looked back since.
3. She's not afraid to look stupid and would love to star in a wacky comedy like Bridesmaids. "I'd so much rather make someone laugh than cry."
4. "Being a sloth" is Natalie's No. 1 guilty pleasure.
5. If she could go back in time, she'd tell herself: "Shut up [and] be grateful!"