Check out our favorite five moments from Bonnaroo!
5) Pretty Lights: Derek Smith of Pretty Lights couldn't stop gushing over the fest when we caught up with him before his big show, telling us "this is one of the only festivals where they don't make you end. The word curfew isn't used nearly as much at this festival."
4) The Lumineers: The folk rock band rocked the stage when they performed at Bonnaroo last week. Check out these hot shots from their set on the "Which" stage!
3) Paul McCartney: Performing at Bonnaroo for the first time, the former Beatle took the stage in a snazzy black suit performing some of his greatest hits like "And I Love Her" and "Altogether Now" for nearly three hours--way more than his scheduled time. Talk about a rock star.
2) Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers: The band also gave a rock star performance, closing out Bonnaroo and performing hits like "Mary Jane's Last Dance" and "Free Fallin." "I predict we're going to have an incredible time tonight," Tom Petty said during the group's performance. And that they did.
1) Jack Johnson: After Mumford & Sons cancelled at the last minute following their band member Ted Dwane's emergency surgery, Jack Johnson filled in for the group and kicked major butt. He even dedicated his set to the Mumford and Son's bassist and led sing-alongs of the group's song "The Cave," according to Rolling Stone.
Want More? Like us on Facebook
Gallery | Bonnaroo 2013 Headliners