Addicted to Instagram? Nicole Richie and her photographer Andrew Macpherson give the scoop on how to take the best selfie on this week's 'Candidly Nicole.' Take a look! What makes a good selfie?
Nicole Richie is getting the scoop on this week's episode of Candidly Nicole.
After trying to take a selfie group snap and not getting the best results, Nicole gets the lowdown on how to take the best selfie from photographer Andrew Macpherson.
Here are just a few of his tips:
1. Camera phones have very wide angle lenses. Get everyone in the same depth of plane before you take the shot.
2. When you're "selfie-ing" with a group, twist your shoulder around a bit so you can get everyone in the photo.
3. Always know your best side.
4. The maximum number of selfies should be one...two if you're really pretty.
5. Always go with color over black and white when it comes to IPhone shots. Sepia is a total cop out.
And there were more tips where those came from. Check out Nicole and Andrew's selfie tutorial in the clip above.
Want More? Like us on Facebook
Gallery | Nicole Richie Out and About!