As we get ready to watch Briana on the upcoming installment of the popular MTV franchise, we decided we wanted to get to know her better and rounded up five facts about the young mom.
Here's what we learned about her:
5. Briana has a tattoo that says "turn your words into wisdom" on her upper rib. After having the words scribed on her skin, she decided to add a feather pen about a month later to complete the tattoo. She also has a tattoo on the back of her neck (going down her spine) that is written in Arabic and reads "Nova Star DeJesus," her daughter's name.
4. She has drama with Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans. After her TM3 co-star Alex Sekella got angry with Jenelle for posting things about her personal life on Sulia, Briana encountered a similar situation when Jenelle posted something that started engagement rumors about her. Briana's sister Brittany even got involved, tweeting some pretty nasty things about Jenelle.
3. Her daughter's name is Nova Star, which means the birth of a star.
2. Her sister got pregnant around the same time she did, but opted for an abortion. On Briana's 16 & Pregnant episode, we watched her struggle with her decision to go through with her pregnancy as her sister almost taunted her explaining how simple her life was going to be in contrast to what Briana was going to be faced with. Even Briana's mom seemed to encourage the abortion.
1. Her daughter is a budding fashionista! Although Briana doesn't have the support of her daughter's father in their lives, she is making the best life she possibly can for Briana and her little girl's wardrobe is giving Teen Mom 2 star Chelsea Houska's daughter Aubree a run for her money!
Are you going to watch Briana on Teen Mom 3?