On Mackenzie's 16 & Pregnant episode, we watched as her pregnancy caused her to be sidelined from cheerleading and she struggled with her boyfriend Josh's dangerous career in rodeo.
Now, as we wait for Mackenzie to appear on Teen Mom 3, where we can see what the young mom has been up to since her 16 & Pregnant episode, we thought we'd get to know her a little better.
Here are five fun facts about the Teen Mom 3 star:
5. Her pregnancy on 16 & Pregnant was not her first pregnancy. According to The Ashley's Reality Roundup, Mackenzie and boyfriend Josh had actually already been pregnant once before, but Mackenzie suffered a late term miscarriage.
4. Like Teen Mom 2 star Chelsea Houska, Mackenzie enrolled in beauty school and posted on her Twitter that she wants to work in a salon one day.
3. She runs a blog about health and fitness, aptly entitled "Kenzie's Health and Fit Blog." In her bio, the cheerleader writes, "I love to live and help others live a fit and healthy lifestyle." On the site, she posts detailed descriptions of her workouts so fans can follow along if they'd like.
2. She recently got her belly button pierced, which she posted on her Instagram, joking that she handled it like a champ and then confessing that she didn't.
1. She suffers from Type 1 Diabetes. On her fitness blog, she says that she was diagnosed at age 11, which is one of the reasons why she feels it is so important to take good care of herself and live a healthy lifestyle.
Are you excited to see Mackenzie on Teen Mom 3?
Want More? Like us on Facebook
Gallery | Guess the 'Teen Mom' Tot!