As we get ready to watch Alex on the new installment of the popular MTV franchise, we decided we wanted to get to know her better and rounded up five facts about the young mom.
Here's what we learned:
5. She has a tattoo of her daughter's footprint on her shoulder. The tattoo has her daughter's name, Arabella, and some artistic swirly lines around the footprint. She posted a pic of the tattoo in April 2012 with the caption "I've joined the inked crowd."
4. She considered giving her daughter up for adoption. In her 16 & Pregnant episode, before her baby is born, Alex considered having an open adoption with a family she knew who lived nearby. Alex's Mom and then-boyfriend Matt encouraged the decision, but she ultimately decided that she wanted to keep the baby.
3. She works three jobs to support herself and her daughter. During a CBS interview, Alex said she was working three jobs: a retail position at a clothing store, teaching dance and working at a restaurant.
2. Her baby daddy, Matt, reportedly struggles with addiction and went to rehab in December. In addition to opening up to the media about Matt's addiction, Alex has also tweeted that her daughter is not allowed anywhere near him.
1. She has feuded with fellow Teen Mom star Jenelle Evans on Twitter. Jenelle posted on Sulia that Alex had taken her daughter to the hospital after Alex posted it and Alex got mad. Now, MTV reportedly forbids Jenelle from writing about Alex.
Want More? Like us on Facebook
Gallery | Guess the 'Teen Mom' Tot!