As we get ready to watch Katie on the new installment of the popular MTV franchise, we decided we wanted to get to know her better and rounded up five facts about the young mom.
Here's what we learned:
5. She was engaged to her child's father, Joey, but they broke up after she caught him cheating. A source tells RadarOnline that she found out during her birthday weekend and was understandably crushed.
4. She wants to go into social work. On a Good Morning America appearance last year, Kate was asked about her plans for the future and said that was the career path she was planning on following.
3. She is super organized. In a photo on her own Instagram page, Katie posted a picture of her packed suitcase with everything in its own Ziploc bag, writing, "Starting to pack. I'm so organized it kills me sometimes :) Each outfit is separated in zip-locks and labeled with the days. #OCD #crazylady #excited."
2. She has a tattoo on her shoulder, going down her arm, which reads "to thine own self be true."
1. She is good friends with Teen Mom 3 co-star Briana Dejesus. The two appeared on Good Morning America together last year and are often exchanging tweets. Most recently, they were joking with each other about which one of them would get to marry the host of MTV's Catfish, Nev Schulman.
How well do you know the Teen Moms and their kids?
Try our "Guess the Teen Mom Tot" challenge and see how you do!
Want More? Like us on Facebook
Gallery | Guess the 'Teen Mom' Tot!