Amanda Bynes Accidentally Spills Gasoline on Her Dog During Fire...(WATCH!)

Share
Tweet
Pin It
Share
Tweet
Pin It
During the fire the troubled starlet randomly started, she accidentally spilled gasoline on her pet and was caught on camera trying to clean the dog before being hospitalized
We feel for Amanda Bynes' poor pet.

During the fire she randomly started in an elderly person's driveway Monday, TMZ reports she accidentally spilled gasoline on her pet Pomeranian puppy!

They also obtained surveillance video footage from a local liquor store the troubled celebrity rushed to afterwards to try to clean off her dog.

In the footage, Amanda ducks into the store clutching her dog and heads for an "Employees Only" area to wash her pet, but got chased by the cashier.

The store owner said the employee smelled gasoline and sensed something was wrong before catching Amanda trying to rinse her dog in the sink.

After being discovered, the 27-year-old reportedly "freaked out" and left. Shortly afterwards, she was hospitalized on a 5150 mandatory psychiatric hold.

At least there's one bright side to this sad story: Amanda's poor dog was claimed by her parents and is currently in their care.
%Gallery-174083%

MORE CELEB SCOOPS

Show Comments
Join Our Newsletter
Stay fetch. Sign up for The Cray, our daily roundup of all things buzzworthy. From Kylie Jenner's trendsetting style (btw, puberty goals AF) to life-changing tech news (tweeting an emoji to order a pizza #YES), The Cray is all you need to impress the squad.
Privacy Terms