Kim Kardashian Dieting to Get Pre-Baby Body Back

Share
Tweet
Pin It
Share
Tweet
Pin It
Kim Kardashian is reportedly on a diet where she is only eating 1200 calories per day to help get her pre-baby body back. Kim gave birth to daughter North West on June 15. Kim Kardashian commented a few times throughout her pregnancy about how much she missed her famous figure.

She even posted a pic of herself from when she was on Dancing With the Stars and hashtagged it "#IWasSoooooSkinny."

So, it comes as no surprise that now that Kim has given birth to baby North West, she is anxious to get her pre-baby body back and is willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish that.

"She has a chef making her fresh green juices of kale, celery, spinach, collard greens and cilantro," a friend told Star magazine. "They make up 80 percent of her diet, and the other 20 percent consists of low-fat chicken and a light salad or steamed veggies."

Apparently, Kim is also not going above 1200 calories a day with those foods and is breastfeeding because she heard that will help her shed the extra pounds.

Kim is reportedly planning to debut her post-baby body on her mom Kris Jenner's talk show, although they have not announced exactly when that will be.

%Gallery-187237%

MORE CELEB SCOOPS

Show Comments
Join Our Newsletter
Stay fetch. Sign up for The Cray, our daily roundup of all things buzzworthy. From Kylie Jenner's trendsetting style (btw, puberty goals AF) to life-changing tech news (tweeting an emoji to order a pizza #YES), The Cray is all you need to impress the squad.
Privacy Terms