These days it's not a huge surprise if a celeb lands on Amanda Bynes' 'ugly' list.
Before the embattled actress was hospitalized on a 5150 psychiatric hold for starting a fire, Amanda went on a celeb-bashing spree, calling everyone from Rihanna to Miley Cyrus less than attractive.
But, there may have been more reason behind it than spite.
According to a declaration obtained by E! News, when Amanda's parents tried to secure a temporary conservatorship over her, they revealed that their daughter "has profound issues with her body image and is obsessed with the idea that she (and others) are ugly."
Take a look at 10 of the celebs that landed on Amanda's ugly list.
1. Miley Cyrus: Amanda tweeted a pic of the Queen of Twerk at the Billboard Music Awards and called her 'ugly.' Miley later said in an interview, "I won't even entertain that," adding, "I think it's all so sad, that I don't want to add any fuel to that fire. I was rooting for her comeback until she started attacking me and I just thought it was hilarious that she mentioned my name the moment I was the worldwide trending topic on Twitter."
Following Miley's interview, Amanda backtracked on her previous sentiment, saying, "@MileyCyrus thank you for rooting for me doll! You are one of the prettiest girls! I want my nose to look like yours after my surgeries!"
2. Sarah Hyland: Amanda kicked off a feud with Sarah and her boyfriend Matt Prokop when she called the Modern Family star "ugly." Matt was not amused and quickly snapped back, "If you're not hot I don't care about you. look in a mirror...Stop getting work done. Save what's left." Not one to go down without a fight, Amanda fired back, "your girlfriend has an ugly face like you."
3. The Obamas: Yup, Amanda insulted the President of the United States. "Barack Obama and Michelle Obama are ugly!," Amanda tweeted for no apparent reason. Naturally, the POTUS and his wife never responded.
4. Drake: Sure, at one point she tweeted that she wanted the rapper to "murder her vagina," but that was just how she felt on that particular day. Since then, Amanda's love-hate relationship with the "Started From the Bottom" crooner has been all over the place, calling him 'ugly,' to issuing an apology to calling him ugly again.
5. Jay-Z: Back in February, Amanda tweeted, "Ugly face" and linked to a photo of Jay Z. She later deleted the tweet.
6. Lance Bass: The former N'Sync singer and Amanda got into a war of words in May after he gave a radio interview saying he hopes she "gets the help she needs." When she got wind of the interview, Amanda tweeted, "I ignored Lance Bass on twitter and now he is saying I have a mental illness. Sorry you're an ugly ex boy band member w/ no talent or career." Lance responded, saying, "Ouch--The Amanda I know would never had said something like this to me."
7. Courtney Love: The rocker, who has had troubles of her own in the past, tweeted, "@Amanda Bynes pull it together dude." To which Amanda replied, "Courtney Love is the ugliest woman I've ever seen. To be mentioned by her at all makes me and all my friends laugh!"
8. Rihanna: Amanda decided to go off on Rihanna one random day in May, writing (and then deleting), "You look so ugly tryin to be white." And then this low blow, "Chris Brown beat you because you're not pretty enough." Rihanna seemed to respond to Amanda's attack, writing, "List of things nobody got time for: 1. That!" Amanda snapped back, calling the singer "fugly."
9. Kid Cudi: Amanda took aim at Complex Magazine and Kid Cudi at the same time, tweeting, "I'm so sick of the articles you write about me. I want every fake article deleted. Ur d*ck whipped by my ugly ex @ducidni who's looks and talent have always been questionable to me, him being the ugly duckling that he is and all. U quote him non stop, then take professional shots of him for ur covers, his best photos aren't sh*t compared to mine at my best."
10. Jason Biggs: The American Pie star asked her if she was "having a stroke" following one of her Twitter rants and Bynes tweeted back, "@JasonBiggs you're so ugly I won't talk to you."