Amanda Bynes Hoping to Reunite With Her Dog While Hospitalized

Pin It
Pin It
Amanda was devastated when she realized she burned her pet Pomeranian during the fire she started and is hoping for a visit from her dog while hospitalized Amanda Bynes is devastated and missing her dog while she's being held in the psych ward for two weeks.

The troubled star accidentally burned her pet and spilled gasoline on it during the fire she started in a stranger's driveway. She was caught on tape trying to rinse off her Pomeranian in a liquor store after it happened.

Since her hospitalization, the 27-year-old has been taking medicine prescribed by her doctors and is thinking more clearly, RadarOnline reports.

"Amanda is fully aware that she accidentally caused her Pomeranian puppy to be mildly burned in the fire," a source says. "It's truly sad because Amanda just loves animals and she was almost inconsolable when she realized what she did to her dog. She would never intentionally harm or hurt any animal."

The dog is being watched by Amanda's parents currently and they're considering bringing it to the psych ward for a visit.

"Amanda has been asking her mother to bring the dog to the hospital to visit her," an insider says. Pets usually aren't allowed at the facility but her doctors are supposedly considering the request.

Amanda's parents have petitioned to become her conservator. A hearing is set for August 9.


Show Comments
Join Our Newsletter
Stay fetch. Sign up for The Cray, our daily roundup of all things buzzworthy. From Kylie Jenner's trendsetting style (btw, puberty goals AF) to life-changing tech news (tweeting an emoji to order a pizza #YES), The Cray is all you need to impress the squad.
Privacy Terms