Twist aka Christopher Lynn Moore was busted for DUI in Calabasas, Calif. July 11 and happened to be driving Justin Bieber's Fisker Karma.
Then, Thursday, he was reportedly accused of battery following an incident at Justin's home in Calabasas, Calif.
And that was just the latest drama for the up-and-coming hip hop star.
But, there's more to Twist than his run-ins with the law.
Check out the five things to know about Justin Bieber's BFF.
5) The 20-year-old rapper hails from Dallas and is signed to Lil Wayne's Young Money Records. Lil Wayne signed the young rap star after he saw him perform at one of his concert openings in 2007.
4) He's collaborated with the likes of Lil' Wayne ("The Leak"), Chris Brown, and Bow Wow ("Little Secret") and linked up with his pal Justin and Miley Cyrus for his new single "Twerk" in 2013. He revealed the cover art for the song July 6 on Twitter.
3) He's wanted to be a rapper since he was seven years old and had the No. 1 song in Dallas, "The Texas Twist" by the time he was 10, he told XXL Magazine.
2) His first album, Don't Get It Twisted was due summer 2011. The album, is now slated to be released later this summer, with a new name: Bad Decisions.
1) How does he know Justin? "We used to write raps together," Lil Twist told Hollywood Life. "When he first heard me he thought I was a good rapper and he reached out to me." The two have since developed a strong friendship, with Lil Twist telling XXL Mag in 2011, "[Justin] is like my best friend, my little brother."