Twerking Gone Wrong: Girl Catches Fire in Twerk Fail Video

Share Tweet Pin It Email
Twerking fail video girl catches fire
Oops! Watch the epic twerking fail video that's gone viral, featuring Caitlin Heller, who twerks upside down, only to catch fire after her roommate opens the door and throws her off balance. Talk about dropping it like it's hot. Turns out twerking can be dangerous, as seen in this video of a girl who catches fire while getting her twerk on, Miley Cyrus-style.

In the video, Caitlin Heller is twerking for the camera, even attempting the upside-down twerk (note: not for beginners)--and things seem to be going pretty well.

That is, until her roommate opens the door on her and sends her tipping over onto a table covered in candles.

Is she okay? Nope! She's literally on fire!

Just a few safety tips here--it's probably best not to twerk against a door that someone can open.

It's also a good idea to clear the area of anything, you know, on fire. Just in case.

Caitlin explained in the YouTube video description: "I tried making a sexy twerk video for my boyfriend and things got a little too hot."

At least she has a sense of humor about it (and thankfully wasn't hurt).

Naturally, the epic twerk fail video has gone viral--what do you think of it?

Tags: viral video


Join Our Newsletter
Stay fetch. Sign up for The Cray, our daily roundup of all things buzzworthy. From Kylie Jenner's trendsetting style (btw, puberty goals AF) to life-changing tech news (tweeting an emoji to order a pizza #YES), The Cray is all you need to impress the squad.