While the vote's still out on whether the Biebs or Miley have a knack for freestyle now, take a look at the five celebrities who never should've grabbed the mic.
5. Tony Parker: Eva Longoria's ex-hubby made a surprising move in 2007 when he released his debut album "TP," a record chock full of 11 tracks of him rapping in French (his native tongue). Although a hit single from that album sold nearly 50,000 copies, fans still were not feeling the NBA player's hip-hop vibe. Something they may be more excited about? Tony has since decided to retire from music, according to Yahoo! Sports.
4. Brian Austin Green: Megan Fox's husband decided to try his hand at the rap game, dropping his album One Stop Carnival in 1996. Luckily, his passion for rap soon faded away. Take a look at this music video from his single "You Send Me" to see why.
3. Kevin Federline: The former dancer and Britney Spears' ex-hubby actually got the chance to perform his rap song "Lose Control" at the 2006 Teen Choice Awards. Not even Britney's introduction could save him...he later was dubbed one of the worst rappers of all time by GQ.
2. The Old Miley: Back before Miley was twerking at the MTV VMAs and teaming up with rappers like Juicy J and Wiz Khalifa, the former Hannah Montana star decided to bust out a squeaky-clean rap about her decision to leave Twitter. Considering her latest rhymes on "Twerk" and Wiz's "23," is it safe to say her flow has improved at least?
1. Taylor Swift: We don't know if the "22" crooner is going to try her hand at rapping again any time soon, but she sure did give it a shot when she rapped Eminem's "Lose Yourself." She even said "Yo" to kick off her rendition.
Want More? Like us on Facebook
Gallery | Biggest Names in Hip Hop and Rap