Take a look at the five stars who've had some serious on-stage slip-ups.
5. Carrie Underwood: Ouch! The country crooner posted a photo of her leg propped up in a cast last month after she took a spill during her concert in Corpus Christi, Texas. Carrie tweeted: "Hey, remember that time in Corpus Christi when that girl busted her butt on stage?! Hilarious! Oh wait, that was me! #5inchheels #klutz." She followed that up with: "I can't move my toes. Is that bad?" Luckily, Carrie didn't break anything in the fall. As for strutting around in stilettos soon after, that's another story.
4. Demi Lovato: At least the X Factor host is a good sport about her falls. Back in January, when she took a tumble on a slippery floor and landed on crutches, Demi tweeted a link to a video which showed her falling seven different times on stage. "Only. me. hahahaha this video never gets old," she wrote.
3. Miguel: The "Adorn" singer has taken so many tumbles on stage, that we actually stopped to ask, "Why does Miguel keep falling?" In addition to tripping up and falling on stage in Houston in 2011, and twirling right off of the stage in January, Miguel's most epic fall to date was at this year's Billboard Music Awards. While attempting to jump spread-eagle over the audience, he fell short and landed on one fan's head and kicked another. Yikes!
2. Selena Gomez: Justin Bieber's ex-ladylove was singing and dancing her heart out in Fairfax, Va. Oct. 10 when she tripped up and fell...hard. Ever the professional though, Selena got right back up and continued her performance of "Slow Down." Whew.
1. Louis Tomlinson: The One Direction singer was performing with the rest of the boy band in Australia when a fun-filled onstage water fight turned into a slip-and-fall incident for Louis. Although the rest of guys walked way fine, Louis slipped and fell on his bum after the water left the stage a little too slick. For good measure, Liam poured more water on him while he was down before helping him back up.