So, just who is this Irish hottie?
Take a look at five things to know about Jamie Dornan!
5. He landed his first major role in 2011, starring on ABC's Once Upon a Time as the Huntsman. He also made an appearance in Sofia Coppola's 2006 Marie Antoinette, and currently plays a serial killer in the BBC crime series The Fall.
4. He started his career as a model. Jamie has landed gigs with Dior, Banana Republic, Abercrombie &Fitch, Diesel and Calvin Klein (modeling underwear), to name a few, according to Buzzfeed, which put together a photo series of the actor's steamiest shots (wow!).
3. He's already locked down. Jamie tied the knot with singer-songwriter Amelia Warner in April, and they are already expecting their first child together. Jamie and Amelia both have famous exes: He dated Keira Knightly for two years after they met in 2003; Amelia was once married to Colin Farrell.
2. He was dubbed the "Golden Torso," by the New York Times in 2006 after landing a cameo in Marie Antoinette. One look at Jamie's flawless body will tell you why.
1. He has some musical talents. Dornan was once in a folk duo called Sons of Jim until the band broke up in 2008.