As soon as the winners accepted their award, they were shipped off to us to chat about their big win. Surprisingly, a lot of the actors spilled about random things and even made us LOL and think "WTF?!" too.
Check out a list of our favorite things that went down at the Golden Globes this year that you most likely didn't see or hear about on TV!
1. Jennifer Lawrence kicked off the night and made everyone in the press room laugh when she told reporters to keep asking questions and wasn't afraid to show off her awkwardness. She revealed she played with her assistant's kid before the show. She also talked about her family and how they helped her get ready for the big night. Of course, her least favorite thing about that was when they all wanted pictures before she left...
2. Angelina Jolie's dad, actor Jon Voight, won a Golden Globe tonight too. He talked about all of his accomplishments, including his signature scarf, but blushed the most when he talked about Angelina and Brad's kids. He admitted that one of the granddaughters recently called him old but that one of the grandsons stuck up for him because they think he's cool. How cute!
3. Actor Michael Douglas stopped by the press room after he took home the award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television (say that three times in a row!). He talked all about his win but also revealed that his wife, Catherine Zeta-Jones, was at home on the east coast with the kids. Not that big of a deal, other than the fact that they officially separated a few months ago. He also thanked her during his speech. Maybe all of this is proof they're trying to work things out? She might want to watch out though, he went on and on about Matt Damon's awesomeness. We don't blame him though!
2. The most awkward moment award goes to Jacqueline Bisset. Her comments in the press room were just as slow and random as her speech! Not only did she reveal that she did not realize how long it took for her to get on the stage during the show but she also made everyone laugh with her diva-like eyeglass demands. While talking with us, she couldn't see and her eyeglasses were apparently dirty. She wanted them cleaned pronto and made sure everyone knew! Fabulous!
1. Another thing that probably wasn't shown or heard on TV was Tina Fey's Taylor Swift diss! It all went down when Amy Poehler won her award and Tina congratulated her by saying "there's a special place in hell for women like you." Of course, that was a total jab at Tay's comment about their joke about her at last year's Golden Globes. Read more about the whole thing here.
Find out who else won a Golden Globe and what else went down at the big awards show here! What was your favorite part of the night?
Want More? Like us on Facebook
Gallery | Your Top 10 Best Dressed at the Golden Globes!