Showing up with her to the Golden Globes, everyone was wondering who the lucky and very attractive guy was with Taylor. It was of course her 21-year-old brother. We instantly wanted to know more about him... can you even imagine being her sibling! So of course, we dug up what we could and created a list of the five things you should know about him. Check it out below!
1. Like his sister, Austin is pro! Though he's not a singer or actor, he's actually a professional photographer! He reportedly freelances for Getty Images!
2. Austin decided he wanted to be a professional photographer when he shot his sis for her 2009 People Magazine spread. Check out those pics here!
3. He followed in his sis' steps and he moved to Nashville. He didn't go there for country music but because he switched schools. Austin transferred from Notre Dame to Vanderbilt University.
4. The Golden Globes wasn't the only awards show he's attended with Taylor. She's taken him to the CMT Awards and the People's Choice Awards before. We can see why she brings him along though, he's just as tall as she is so they look perfectly together on the carpet!
5. Taylor sings about him in her song "The Best Day" and he's reportedly in her music videos too. She definitely makes sure to hook him up. He was recently seen shopping with her in NYC, traveling the world with his dad and seeing the Rolling Stones up close in concert!
Do you think Taylor and Austin look alike? Do you think it's cute she takes him to award shows? Peep other celebrity siblings in the slideshow below!