Apparently, some super passionate Kanye fans have formed their own religion that worships Yeezus...aptly entitled Yeezianity.
The website claims that Yeezianity is "the best church of all time" and is founded upon five pillars:
1. All things created must be for the good of All
2. No human being's right to express themselves must ever be repressed
3. Money is unnecessary except as a means of exchange
4. Man possesses the power to create everything he wants and needs
5. All human suffering exists to stimulate the creative powers of Man
Their main focal points are creativity and art and for those who are interested in becoming "Ye'ciples," yes, that's really what they call them, they must take a photo of video of themselves stating "I Believe in Yeezus" and post it to their social media accounts.
According to HuffingtonPost, the whole concept of Kanye worship isn't entirely new. Apparently, there was a "Church of Kanye West" that has roots dating back to 2002. They even have their very own Facebook page...with about 470 likes.
Want More? Like us on Facebook
Gallery | Kanye West's Best Quotes