While many were shocked to hear about the singer's arrest, more were shocked to hear that his own father was a part of the actions that got JB locked up!
In case you didn't already know, there are reports that Jeremy Bieber was one of the people responsible for shutting down the streets that Justin was drag racing on in Miami. Not only did he allegedly do that but Jeremy also reportedly partied with his son at a Miami nightclub that same night too. Great example, eh?
We know everyone is going to be talking about Justin but you should also know about the guy who created him and was a part of his current legal troubles...his dad!
5. Though his parents were super young when they had him and he was mostly raised by his mother, Justin's father was also a big part of his life growing up too.
4. Like father, like son! Justin and Jeremy reportedly share the same love for tattoos...and even have matching ones! The first ink job Justin got done was a seagull. He reportedly got that because his dad has the same one.
3. Jeremy is 38 years old and has two other children, Jaxon and Jazmyn. They don't have the some mother as Justin but he's SUPER close to them and posts their pics on Instagram all the time.
2. Papa Bieber is the one who introduced the Biebs to rock music AND R&B tunes. Justin revealed in an interview years ago that his dad opened his eyes to bands like Guns N Roses and Boyz II Men. Jeremy even taught Justin how to play the guitar!
1. Funny the way it is, Mr.Biebs is actually the one who taught Justin how to drive! Perhaps they should have hired someone instead?...
Jeremy finally spoke out about his son's arrest when he posted a message on Twitter early Friday morning.
"I can protect my kids, but I can't protect them from you and your lies. Believe in the truth not in the lies of the enemy. #reallife," he tweeted.
"Love @justinbieber @JazmynBieber @JaxonBieber #reallife," he added.
Wow, we wouldn't want to be him right now. We're sure he's stressing out hardcore and getting earfuls from everyone he talks to. Many are pointing their fingers at him saying he should have been a better parent, but in the end Justin's an adult now and can make his own decisions.
Do you think Jeremy should be blamed for Justin's current legal trouble? Do you think Justin's mom is upset with his dad about all this? We know we would be! Chime in!