The Grammys are just a day away, and we're expecting a ton of surprises. Check out the five things we're looking forward to seeing on the show!
1. Beyoncé and Jay Z's performance: We just can't get enough of Beyoncé and Jay Z. While it hasn't been confirmed whether Billboard's most powerful music couple will perform together at the show, they were both announced as performers on the show earlier this week. We're crossing our fingers for their first on-stage performance of "Drunk in Love."
2. Madonna's performance: Fresh off her 'N-word' controversy, Madonna announced on Instagram Friday morning that she'll be performing at the Grammys Sunday. "I'm off my crutches and I'm looking for the perfect pair of heels to wear to the Grammys." We can't wait to see what she has in store!,
3. That one shocking moment we can't stop talking about: Our jaws dropped when Nicki Minaj brought the Pope to the 2012 Grammys, and we jumped out of our seats with Justin Timberlake reunited with 'N Sync at last year's show. With so many headline grabbing music artists in the room, we're anxious to see which one will provide us with this year's unforgettable moment at the Grammys.
4. Lady Gaga's Arrival: She rode a horse into the American Music Awards, and arrived in an egg to the 2011 Grammys. We're not sure how she can top those moments, but we're guessing she'll find a way.
5. The Fashion: At the Grammys anything goes (well almost anything, now that the show has a dress code), and we can't wait to see what stars like Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift and more will be rocking.