Pharrell Williams had a huge fashion moment--literally--when he stepped on to the Grammys red carpet wearing a hat that looked...well, a lot like the Arby's logo.
Before any of us could say "what the
he...hat?!" it had already become an Internet sensation.
So, here are five fun facts that you might not know about Pharrell's instantly infamous head wear.
1. It's a recycled style....Pharrell wore the same hat as he rung in the New Year at Fontainebleu in Miami...
...AND he wore it last night for the Pre-Grammy gala.
2. It got a shout-out from Arby's.
3. But it's not starstruck because it has its OWN Twitter account with over 10,000 followers!
4. It is, however, starstruck by Daft Punk...
...and Beyonce (because who isn't?)
5. But even though the hat bowed down to Queen Bey, she still had the same reaction to it that we did...