It is being reported by TMZ that a needle was found in the actor's arm and that he died of an apparent overdose, but that has not been confirmed yet as the situation is still being investigated.
According to the New York Post, a personal assistant found him in the bathroom and called 9-1-1 at 11:30, but it was unfortunately too late.
The Hunger Games actor has struggled with drugs in the past, although he had reportedly been clean for 23 years before falling off the wagon in 2012.
Story still developing, we will provide more details as they become available.
Update 12:04 p.m. PST: People magazine confirms that a syringe was found in the actor's arm and an envelope of what is believed to be heroin was found near the body.
Want More? Like us on Facebook
Gallery | R.I.P.: Most Shocking Celebrity Deaths