Over the weekend, a store called "Dumb Starbucks" opened. No, we're not hating on Starbucks, that's actually the name of a new parody coffee shop. When they opened their doors, people were lined up outside the door, not unlike a regular Starbucks coffee shop, but there are a few things that distinguish it from the company's actual stores. Here are five things you need to know about the "Dumb Starbucks" parody store.
1. Unlike Real Starbucks, Which Seems to Have Stores on Every Corner, There Is Only One "Dumb Starbucks"
2. It's A Real Thing, But It's Not THE Real Thing
3. They Put the Word "Dumb" in Front of Everything
4. They Have a Twitter Account...With Over 5,000 Followers
5. ...And What Seems to Be a Copycat Account (Oh, the Irony!)
Our guess is that the REAL Starbucks legal team is probably pretty busy today...