Spoiler Alert: On tonight's Arsenio Hall Show, The Purple One will not only debut his latest hits, but Prince will also reveal quite a few unknown facts about himself during his interview with Arsenio Hall on the show.
For one thing, the legendary music artist, who is on Instagram and Twitter (via 3rd Eye Girl's accounts), wants to put his own twist on the social media site, saying, "I'm trying to get Prince-tagram." Which we would be all for-because it would probably be all-purple and fabulous.
Check out the five things you probably didn't know about Prince!
5. Prince doesn't have a cell phone: We're not kidding. In 2014, he still doesn't own any type of mobile device. So, how does keep in touch with friends and family when he's on the go? By heading to the nearest landline when he can, we guess.
4. He's still the same Prince...sorta: "There's a lot of things I don't do that I did 30 years ago, that I don't do. And some things that I still do," he said. Assless chaps maybe?
3. He has one big annoyance: He does not like it when people touch his hair.
2. Prince does one chore: He cooks...and he only cooks one thing: omelets.
1. He has something on his bucket list: He kinda wants to teach music one day. Can you imagine walking into a music class and Prince was there to lead the seminar? We would die.
Don't forget to tune in to the Arsenio Hall Show tonight to see Prince's performance and more of what he had to say at 11 p.m. on CBS.
Want More? Like us on Facebook
Gallery | Reaching for That High Note