At this point, we've seen a ton of people interview President Barack Obama, but Zach Galifianakis might just be one of the funniest.
The POTUS headed to the Hangover star's Funny or Die show, Between Two Ferns, for one hilarious sit down, where he was questioned about "North Ikea," pardoning turkeys and much more.
Check out the 7 best quotes from Zach's interview with the president!
1. "In 2013, you pardoned a turkey," Galifianakis said. "What do you have planned for 2014?"
2. "Was that depressing for you to see a turkey taken out of circulation...a turkey you couldn't eat?," Obama shot back.
3. "Did you send Ambassador [Dennis] Rodman to North Korea on your behalf? I read somewhere that you'd be sending Hulk Hogan to Syria...or is that more of a job for Tonya Harding?"-Galifianakis
4. "What should we do with North Ikea?"-Galifianakis
5. "Where are you thinking of building a presidential library? In Hawaii or your home country of Kenya?"-Galifianakis
6. "If I ran a third time, it would be like doing a third Hangover movie...didn't really work out very well did it. –Obama after Galifianakis said it must "stink" that he couldn't run for a third term.
7. Is it going to be hard in two years when you're no longer president and people stop letting you win at basketball?
Watch the full clip above for more hilarious quotables from the duo.