Take for example the many apps that have popped up in his honor, like apps that let users dress him up or place him in a selfie with them.
Take a look at the 5 Drake apps we never knew existed.
1. Drake Shake: Not everyone gets the opportunity to snap a photo with Drake. For those who don't there's this app, which lets fans choose a photo, shake their phones, and watch as a photo of Drake pops up in the frame.
2. Dress Up! Drake: This particular app caters to fans who want to dress up Drake (as the name suggests). Essentially, you can, um, "Take Care" of the rapper's attire for any occasion, whether he's heading to the club or out to dinner.
3. Tiny Flying Drizzy: This game, similar to Flappy Bird, features a tiny flying Drake head as the bird, who dodges pipes as he tries to collect Grammy Awards. Let's just say Drake wasn't amused by this one.
4. Squishy Drizzy: We suppose this is for folks who aren't a huge fan of the hip hopper. The tiny flying Drake head is back in this one, except this time he has to make it through two smashing microphones to get to a Grammy trophy.
5. Drake Photo Booth: This too is another option for fans to place Drake in a photo with them, or into whatever photo they want.