Yeet is the new twerk and while it may look like nothing more than a full-body flail, there are some very important techniques you need to know before you embark on your own yeet adventure. Here are seven different ways you can yeet.
1. This is the original, his name is Lil' Meatball. Obvi, it's too much to take in from this one video, so we've got a more detailed breakdown for you
2. If you yeet with a buddy, try to pick a theme. These guys went with The Matrix and it's workin' for us
3. That's not to say you can't have a theme if you're flying solo. This dude went with a "marry me" yeet
4. Do not drag your feet when you #yeet. Note the actual ground time this guy's toes are getting. Not a lot
5. At least one full rotation is recommended
6. If you get stuck, just do a little shadow boxing
7. Arms, legs, hips, feet...they've all gotta work together