As if Coachella wasn't star-studded enough already, there were also lots of surprise celebrity cameos during weekend one of the desert music festival. Here's five celeb cameos who made Coachella even more epic than we predicted:
1. Beyonce. Bow down, b**ches! Her sister Solange was performing at Coachella, but Queen Bey couldn't resist jumping on stage for an impromptu dance party
2. Jay-Z. As if he was gonna let his wife go to Chella solo! The rapper joined Nas on stage during his Illmatic retrospective to spit some rhymes
3. The artist formerly known as P. Diddy, who's now going by Puff Daddy yet again, also joined Nas and his teleprompter on stage. Don't forget the lyrics!
4. Gwen Stefani. Six weeks after giving birth, Gwen debuted her post-baby body on stage with Pharrell to sing "Hollerback Girl", proving moms can do Coachella, too
5. Justin Bieber. Selena Gomez's on-again, off-again guy showed off his best dance moves during Chance the Rapper's set...shirtless, of course