Just a year after giving birth to her son Milan, Shakira is rocking crop tops and showing off her bod without a care.
So how does she keep it up?
Check out the five things Shakira does to stay in amazing shape!
1. She's consistent: Her trainer Anna Kaiser told Shape "she gives 150 percent with everything she does." They started working out together 30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes in the evening to get a metabolism boost in the second half of the day. After six weeks, they upped that to an hour twice a day.
2. She mixes it up: Rather than trudge away on the treadmill, Shakira loves going out and playing sports like tennis and paddleboarding. She does everything from kickboxing to Pilates to ballet and barre exercises to keep her workouts versatile.
3. She eats right: When she was bouncing back after baby, she ate small meals throughout the day that were 200 to 300 calories each. Poached chicken, with a green salad sprinkled with lemon juice, carrots, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and celery, was one option for example. Or, half a cup of quinoa with minced veggies.
4. She's a big fan of dance aerobics: According to Fit Sugar, she loves dance inspired workouts like Zumba.
5. She keeps things balanced: While Shakira sticks to a healthy diet the majority of the time, she also gives herself cheat days every now and then, indulging in chocolate, which she says she will never give up.