From Full House to Dancing With the Stars! We grew up watching Candace Cameron Bure as DJ Tanner but she just took third place on season 18 of the hit ABC show with Mark Ballas. We caught up with the mom, wife and author of Balancing It All: My Story of Juggling Priorities and Purpose to find out what she learned on DWTS besides some sweet moves.
1. She's got TONS of fans. "I didn't realize how many fans I have. That's why I came in third place, because they were voting me through," she says
2. The ballroom isn't that big. "The sound stage is smaller than people think. Once all the people fill in, it feels really small," Candace shares
3. Her partner completely cracked her up. "I learned how funny Mark Ballas is!" she says. "He was just the best partner for me and I'm so happy they paired me him."
4. It was insanely exhausting. "We were pulling double shifts of 12 hours of dancing a day," she shares. "I didn't know physically and mentally I could do that."
5. She loved the mandatory spray tans. "That was one of my favorite parts of the show! Your body does look better tan."