Notorious red carpet crasher , who allegedly socked the World War Z star in the face while Brad was attending fiancé Angelina Jolie's Maleficent premiere Wednesday, has a history of doing all sorts of crazy things to celebrities.
And if his name looks familiar, it's because he was just in the news for a different celebrity prank.
Take a peek at five other stunts Vitalii has pulled on the stars.
1. He snuck under America Ferrera's dress at Cannes: Yes, this is the same guy that crawled under the actress' dress while she posed on the carpet for her How to Train Your Dragon 2 premiere at Cannes. When security rushed over to pull him out, Vitalli held on to America's ankles for good measure to make his haul off from the scene even more difficult.
2. He Buried his face in Leonardo DiCaprio's crotch: Back in February, Vitalli bum rushed the Wolf of Wall Street star at the Santa Barbara Film Festival and buried his head in Leo's crotch. He also wrapped his arms around the actor's legs to make sure he couldn't escape his grasp quickly. Leo was on hand to receive the Cinema Vanguard Award. Clearly, he got a lot more than he bargained for.
3. He hugged Bradley Cooper's crotch too: At the Screen Actors Guild Awards, the American Hustle star was minding his own business, posing on the carpet with actors Michal Peña and Mandy Patinkin. Moments later, out popped Vitalli, who nestled his face in Bradley's crotch.
4. He tried to kiss Will Smith: At the Men in Black 3 premiere in 2012, Vitalli tried to kiss Will in the midst of an interview. The actor was so furious that he slapped the prankster in the face, adding, "He's lucky I didn't sucker punch him."
5. He also tried to ruin Adele's Grammy acceptance speech: When the singer hit the stage to accept the award for Best Solo Pop Performance at the 55th Annual Grammy Awards in February 2013, Vitalli walked on the stage too, saying near the podium, "It's such an honor to receive this award," according to CBS. J.Lo intervened, cut him off, and Vitalli was hauled away.