Ariana announced the album, called My Everything, over the weekend and gave a peek at the songs that fans can look forward to hearing, including her collab with Zedd called "Break Free" and, yes, the Harry penned track called "A Little Bit of My Heart."
My Everything comes out on August 25 and it's going to be soooo good, as Ariana revealed to Billboard in April: "I never thought I'd be able to say this, but I love this [album] five times as much as I love 'Yours Truly.' They're different, but I love this one so much more."
While we're counting down to the release, look for "Break Free" out on Wednesday as well as Ariana's takeover of Total Request Live. Here's the full "My Everything" track list:
2. Problem (featuring Iggy Azalea)
3. One Last Time
4. Why Try
5. Break Free (featuring Zedd)
6. Best Mistake (featuring Big Sean)
7. Be My Baby (featuring Cashmere Cat)
8. Break Your Heart Right Back (featuring Childish Gambino)
9. Love Me Harder (Ariana Grande & The Weeknd)
10. A Little Bit Of Your Heart
11. Hands On Me (featuring A$AP Ferg)
12. My Everything