Lady Gaga Takes a Ride in a Trash Elevator

Pin It
Pin It
Most of us think being a celebrity is all glitz and glam - and probably 90% of it is, but the other 10% is not amazing. At all.

They are constantly hounded by paparazzi who often yell things at them in order to get good photos and when it isn't a crowd of photogs surrounding them, it's a swarm of fans.

Sometimes, the stars just need a little peace. When they go to restaurants, clubs, concerts and other crowded places, they don't always just walk in the front door the way you and I do.

Underground tunnels, back entrances, service elevators - there are a lot of different strategies they use and they aren't always glamorous. In this case, Lady Gaga was riding a trash elevator.

We're not sure exactly where she was, but that was probably the point. "Trash Elevator #howglamorous," she captioned this photo. Yeah, not so much.

While we can't imagine some celebs being down with riding a trash elevator, the pop star has admitted that she sometimes stays in dingy motels and we KNOW Gaga loves a good dive bar, so if anyone would be chill enough to take a ride with people's rotten banana peels, it would definitely be Mother Monster.
Lady Gaga Angers PETA By Dressing Up Dog
Want More? Like us on Facebook


Show Comments
Join Our Newsletter
Stay fetch. Sign up for The Cray, our daily roundup of all things buzzworthy. From Kylie Jenner's trendsetting style (btw, puberty goals AF) to life-changing tech news (tweeting an emoji to order a pizza #YES), The Cray is all you need to impress the squad.
Privacy Terms