Scott Disick Was Hospitalized in the Hamptons for Alcohol Poisoning (Report)

Share
Tweet
Pin It
Share
Tweet
Pin It
Remember when Kourtney Kardashian kicked Scott Disick out of their Hamptons rental and he went straight out to party the pain away? Well, it sounds like he might have partied a little too hard.

According to TMZ, after a hard night of partying at 1Oak nightclub on June 22, Scott got so drunk, he actually thought someone had drugged him.

He was taken to Southampton hospital and when drug tests came back negative, the conclusion was that it was a textbook case of alcohol poisoning.

On the plus side, it was apparently a pretty powerful wake-up call for the 31-year-old reality star who reportedly hasn't had a drink since. That would also explain why Kourtney and Scott have brought in the KimYe wedding pastor to serve as relationship counselor and a chaperone of sorts as he's now become a "visible presence" in their lives.

Sometimes a scary incident like this is all it takes for someone to turn their life around. Hopefully this did it for Scott, especially considering he and Kourtney are currently expecting their third child.
Scott Disick Parties After Being Thrown Out
Want More? Like us on Facebook
Gallery | Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick: A Look at Their Love

MORE CELEB SCOOPS

Show Comments
Join Our Newsletter
Stay fetch. Sign up for The Cray, our daily roundup of all things buzzworthy. From Kylie Jenner's trendsetting style (btw, puberty goals AF) to life-changing tech news (tweeting an emoji to order a pizza #YES), The Cray is all you need to impress the squad.
Privacy Terms